East Garo Hills District was upgraded from a sub-division to a full-fledged district in 1976, after the erstwhile Garo Hills District was reorganised with a view to bring the administration closer to the people. In 2012 East Garo Hills District was further reorganised to form a new district out of the erstwhile Resubelpara Sub-Division. The District is bounded by South Garo Hills on the south, West Garo Hills on the west, West Khasi Hills on the east and North Garo Hills on the north.
- Personal Interview for the Post of Assistant Teacher in Govt. Lower Primary Schools.
- Qualified list of applicant for the post of Assistant Teachers
- National Scholarship Portal for the year 2023-24
- North Eastern Council Merit Scholarship for the year 2023-24
- East Asia Summit Earthquake Risk Reduction Centre
Child Helpline 1098
PDS / PMGKY
Rescue & Relief
COVID-19 Helpline for East Garo Hills
COVID-19 DC Control Room for East Garo Hills